I hope you enjoyed the summer and had time to recharge your batteries. I spent the summer here, teaching and making trips around beautiful Switzerland. I also worked on changes in AYL class schedule, taking account of the feedback I’ve got from you. Most of the adjustments will be introduced in September, please check the class schedule on the website, because timings of some classes will be different. I hope you will like the changes, I’m looking forward to seeing again those of you who have been away!
Here’s a summary of the most important changes from September on:
- Instead of the morning Mysore on Fridays I will teach Ashtanga Led class.
- 1- and 2-months passes for Mysore will be 15% cheaper than before.
- Evening Ashtanga Led class on Thursdays will start 15 minutes later, at 18.15.
- The 5x pass for the Led classes will be now valid for three months instead of two.
- After Ashtanga Led I will teach a new Beginner class on Thursdays. First class will take place on September 7th at 19.45.
- The LiLi classes restarted this week. The evening class will now take place on Tuesdays at 18.15.
- The next Full Primary Led class will take place as usual on the first Sunday of the month – on September 3rd at 9:30.
You can view the newsletter with all details online with this link.