You can join two types of Ashtanga Yoga classes:
- The traditional way to practice Ashtanga Yoga is Mysore style – a class where each student learns the sequence individually, with a help of the teacher. The classes take place in the morning. For more information check out: Morning Mysore and Mysore FAQ.
- Apart from Mysore I teach guided Led classes. In those classes all students practice the sequence together, guided by a teacher. For more information check out: Ashtanga Led. There you can also find information about the Full Primary Led class that takes place every first Sunday of the month.
Apart from the regular classes at Weggisgasse, I teach one morning class at the LiLi centre in Lucerne. The class is guided and meant rather for students with little experience in yoga. The members of the LiLi centre get a discount for this class. For more details check: Ashtanga at LiLi Centre.
Beginners are very welcome to join any class that I teach. However, if you have no experience in Ashtanga or yoga whatsoever, you might want to start with the basics in Ashtanga Beginner, Mysore class or the LiLi class. You can also join the Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga workshop – there you can learn all the necessary theory and technique of Ashtanga that will make the start easier for you.
If you are planning to join the LiLi class, please sign up, the class takes place with the minimum of three participants. For other classes you can just drop in whenever it suits you without notice.
Schedule changes and updates in December:
- There will be no evening Led class on December 18th (Tuesday). The morning Mysore class will take place as usual.
- Christmas break: I will be away between December 21st evening (Friday, morning Mysore still takes place) and December 26th (Wednesday). From Thursday on the classes will take place according to the regular schedule.
- There will be also no class on January 1st (Tuesday) – Happy New Year!
Single class: 30 CHF
5x pass: 140 CHF / only morning: 125 CHF (valid 3 months)
10x pass: 260 CHF / only morning: 230 CHF (valid 4 months)
1 month pass: 250 CHF / only morning: 225 CHF
Trial class: 15 CHF**
Sunday Full Primary: 40 CHF or 10 CHF on the top of any AYL pass
* 15% discount for students under 26 years old
** trial class for local students that are new to my classes
It is important for me that everyone who wants to practice Ashtanga can come to the class. If your financial situation doesn’t allow you to pay the full fee, please contact me – we will find a solution for you.
Here you can find Ashtanga Yoga Luzern Terms and Conditions.