You can join two types of Ashtanga Yoga classes:
- The traditional way to practice Ashtanga Yoga is Mysore style – a class where each student learns the sequence individually, with a help of the teacher. The classes take place in the morning. For more information check out: Morning Mysore and Mysore FAQ.
- Apart from Mysore I teach guided Led classes. In those classes all students practice the sequence together, guided by a teacher. For more information check out: Ashtanga Led. There you can also find information about the Full Primary Led class that takes place every first Sunday of the month.
Apart from the regular classes at the Yoga Studio in Weggisgasse, I teach one morning class at the LiLi centre in Lucerne. The class is guided and meant rather for students with little experience in yoga. The members of the LiLi centre get a discount for this class. For more details check: Ashtanga at LiLi Centre.
Beginners are very welcome to join any class that I teach. However, if you have no experience in Ashtanga or yoga whatsoever, you might want to start with the basics in Ashtanga Led I, Mysore class or the LiLi class. You can also join the Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga workshop – there you can learn all the necessary theory and technique of Ashtanga that will make the start easier for you.
If you are planning to join the LiLi class, please sign up, the class takes place with the minimum of three participants. For other classes you can just drop in whenever it suits you without notice.
All the classes are taught in English.
- Because the old town becomes very lively during the carnival and we might be disturbed by the noise, the studio will be closed for couple of days from February 28th until March 5th. The validity of all the yoga passes will be adjusted accordingly.
- The Full Primary Series Led class on the first Sunday of March won’t take place.
Trial class: 15 CHF (for local students that are new to my classes)
Single class: 30 CHF
5x pass: 140 CHF / only morning: 125 CHF (valid 3 months)
10x pass: 260 CHF / only morning: 230 CHF (valid 4 months)
1 month pass: 225 CHF
3 months pass: 600 CHF**
Sunday Full Primary: 40 CHF or 10 CHF on the top of any AYL pass
* 15% discount for students under 26 years old
** Comes with a 10% discount for all the workshops and a possibility to freeze the pass for one week if you are away.
At the moment I don’t accept credit card payments. Please bring cash or take a paying-in slip so that you can transfer me money using e-banking. There is also a possibility to pay with Twint.
It is important for me that everyone who wants to practice Ashtanga can come to the class. If your financial situation doesn’t allow you to pay the full fee, please contact me – we will find a solution for you.
Here you can find Ashtanga Yoga Luzern Terms and Conditions.