You can join two types of Ashtanga Yoga classes:
- The traditional way to practice Ashtanga Yoga is Mysore style – a class where every student learns the sequence individually, with a help of the teacher. The classes take place in the morning. For more information check out: Morning Mysore and Mysore FAQ. There you can also find information about the Full Primary Led class that takes place every first Sunday of the month.
- Apart from Mysore I teach guided Led classes in the evening. In those classes all students practice the sequence together, guided by a teacher. For more information check out: Evening Ashtanga at Shaktini Yoga and Ashtanga at LiLi Centre.
Beginners are very welcome to join any class that I teach. However, if you have no experience in Ashtanga or yoga whatsoever, you might want to start with the basics in Mysore class or the LiLi class. You can also join the Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga workshop.
Yogis don’t take holidays from the practice! :) Therefore during the summer most of the classes will take place according to the schedule, with a few exceptions:
- Between July 24th and August 20th there will be no LiLi classes.
- On Tuesday, July 25th, the Mysore class will be shorter, please come between 6.15 and 7.45.
- There will be no classes on Thursday July 27th and Friday July 28th.
- August 1st and 15th (both Tuesdays) are public holidays, there will be no class.
Mysore students can benefit from 20% Summer Discount. New students are very welcome to join the morning classes as well!