COVID-19 update, 28.05.2021:
Good news! From May 31st on 6 students can come to my live classes without wearing a mask during the practice. I will still stream some of the led classes so that you can practice from home whenever you can’t come to the studio. Please carefully read all the updates under the schedule and the safety measures we follow in the studio.
You can join two types of Ashtanga Yoga classes:
- The traditional way to practice Ashtanga Yoga is Mysore style – a class where each student learns the sequence individually, with help of the teacher. For more information check: Mysore.
- Apart from Mysore I teach guided Led classes. In those classes all students practice the sequence together, guided by the teacher. For more information check: Ashtanga Led. There you can also find information about the Full Primary Led class that takes place every first Sunday of the month.
If you are a beginner with no experience in Ashtanga or yoga whatsoever, I suggest you start with the basics in Ashtanga Led class I or Mysore. You can also join the Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga workshop – there you can learn all the necessary theory and technique of Ashtanga that will make the start easier for you.
Normally you need to sign up only for the weekend classes and the class at the LiLi Centre. For other regular classes you can just drop in without notice. However, because the number of students in the class is limited right now, the sign ups are obligatory till the restrictions are loosened. Here you can find extra tips on how to use Fitogram.
For those of you, who want to practice from home or for other reasons can’t make it to the studio, I offer online streaming of the led classes through Zoom. You can find all the details about online classes here.
All the classes are taught in English. I also speak basic German and in most of the classes I demonstrate the poses while teaching – don’t hesitate to join even if your English is limited!
Current class schedule:
Schedule changes and updates:
- From May 31st on the number of the people in a live class is limited to 6. In this way I’m able to provide you enough space and you don’t have to wear a mask while practicing. You still have to wear one in the entrance area.
- Right now sign ups are obligatory for all the classes. I accept cancellations up to 12 hours before the class, afterwards you will be charged a full fee (unless someone from the waiting list takes your spot).
- Please put your name on the waiting list every time there is not enough space for you. On some days I’m able to offer additional Mysore hours and there is always a possibility that someone cancels their booking.
- June 3rd (Thursday) is a holiday. I will only teach the morning Mysore class and I won’t teach on Friday evening. On June 6th you can join the Full Primary Series Led class.
- The next outdoor class, is scheduled for June 20th (Sunday) at 10.00. You can find details in the Fitogram schedule below.
Here you can find Ashtanga Yoga Luzern Terms and Conditions.