energised after a wonderful workshop with Eddie Stern in Amsterdam, I’m happy to welcome the summer months, looking forward to more yoga events I’m planning to attend soon. Luckily, they won’t collide with my class schedule in Lucerne, so with just a few exceptions, I will be able to teach all the classes in July and August. I hope that for those of you who are around in the following weeks, it will be a good opportunity to deepen your practice. Below you can find all the information about the summer schedule:
- Summer school holidays are slowly approaching, but we don’t do any holidays from the practice! In the summer you can benefit from a Summer Ashtanga Yoga Pass, which allows you to visit all the morning and evening classes between July 9th and August 19th as well as the Full Primary Series led class in August for a special price 135 CHF. Make a commitment and take care of yourself this summer – your body will be very grateful!
- During this time the Tuesday evening LiLi classs will be taking place outside at Ufschötti and only in case of rain we will practice inside the LiLi centre. Check the page Open-Air Ashtanga Yoga for details!
- This summer I will stay and teach in Lucerne, I will only be away for short yoga holidays on following dates: July 31st, August 28th & 30th. I will be working on my practice under the watchful eye of certified teacher Eddie Stern – looking forward to sharing with you what I have learnt from this amazing teacher!
- The Full Primary Led classes will take place as usual during the summer, the next dates are July 1st and August 5th. After this class you can stay for a short talk about yoga philosophy and you will also have an opportunity to ask your questions.
- Last but not least, I’m very happy to announce that Ashtanga Yoga Luzern will be a part of the Yoga meets Weggis festival in November this year. It will be a great chance for more people to learn about Ashtanga and for the regular students to practice in beautiful surrounings. You can already visit their website, more details about the Ashtanga classes will be posted soon.
Enjoy the sun!
Lots of love,