I hope you enjoyed the summer and had time to recharge your batteries. I spent the summer here, teaching and making trips around beautiful Switzerland. I also worked on changes in AYL class schedule, taking account of the feedback I've got from you. Most of the adjustments will be introduced in September, please check the class schedule on the website, because timings of some classes will be different. I hope you will like the changes, I'm looking forward to seeing again those of you who have been away!
- Because the new schedule and price list will apply from the beginning of September, Mysore summer discount will be extended until the end of August. You can join the morning classes and pay 20% less - see the price list.
- Following the feedback I've got from you, starting from September, on Fridays there will be a morning Ashtanga Led class instead of Mysore. In this class I guide you through the sequence so please be on time - start at 6:30. This class is included in the Mysore passes.
- Consistency is the essence of the Ashtanga Yoga method. I strongly recommend that, in order to see the results, you practice at least 3 times a week and show up in the class whenever possible. Therefore, after the summer discount is over, the price of Mysore unlimited passes will be 15% lower than before. Those who are regular will be rewarded for their effort - the feeling of light body and clear head after the practice are priceless!
- Starting from September, the evening Ashtanga Led class will start 15 minutes later, at 18.15. I hope this will help those of you who stay at work a bit longer.
- The 5x pass for the Led classes will be now valid for three months instead of two.
- I'm very happy to announce that I will teach another class at Grendelstrasse. From September on I will add a new Beginner class to the schedule. The class will take place on Thursday evenings after Ashtanga Led - at 19.45. We will stick to the basics, so it's a good place to start for those of you who cannot make it to the morning Mysore.
- After the summer break, the classes at the LiLi Centre will restart tomorrow (August 22nd). Notice that the evening class will now take place on Tuesday at 18.15. Yogis of all levels are welcome to join this class.
- I will also restart the morning class at LiLi on Thursdays at 9:15, like before the summer. The day the class takes place might change soon though - please keep checking the schedule and sign up if you'd like to join.
- The summer is not over yet! If you would like to do some yoga outside, till the end of August you can join the Open-Air Ashtanga Yoga classes at Ufschötti on Thursdays at 19:45. More information and exact location are on the website. Take your yoga mat and come to enjoy the evening sun with us!
- The next Full Primary Led class will take place as usual on the first Sunday of the month - on September 3rd at 9:30. If you already have some experience in Ashtanga or you are simply curious to know what the full Ashtanga sequence looks like, the class is for you!
- I will also soon update the website with information about upcoming workshops and events.
Have a good start of the week!
How to get a yoga body?
To change your subscription, click here.