You can join two types of Ashtanga Yoga classes:
- The traditional way to practice Ashtanga Yoga is Mysore style – a class where each student learns the sequence individually, with help of the teacher. For more information check: Mysore and Mysore FAQ.
- Apart from Mysore I teach guided Led classes. In those classes all students practice the sequence together, guided by the teacher. For more information check: Ashtanga Led. There you can also find information about the Full Primary Led class that takes place every first Sunday of the month.
Apart from the regular classes at the Yoga Studio in Weggisgasse, I teach one morning class at the LiLi centre in Lucerne. The class is guided and you don’t need any experience in yoga before joining it. The members of the LiLi centre get a discount for this class. For more details check: Ashtanga at LiLi Centre.
Beginners are very welcome to join any class that I teach. However, if you have no experience in Ashtanga or yoga whatsoever, I suggest you start with the basics in Ashtanga Led I, Mysore class or the LiLi class. You can also join the Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga workshop – there you can learn all the necessary theory and technique of Ashtanga that will make the start easier for you.
If you are planning to join the LiLi class, please sign up, the class takes place with the minimum of three participants. For other classes you can just drop in whenever it suits you without notice.
Schedule changes and updates:
For family reasons I will go to Poland for the next long weekend, August 15th to 18th. Because of that there will be a few changes in the class schedule for that week:
- There will be no classes from Thursday (15.08) till Sunday (18.08).
- The Full Primary Series Led class will be moved to next Sunday (25.08).
- To make up for the cancelled classes and to give you opportunity to practice, I will teach two extra classes on Monday (12.08): a Mysore class from 6.30 to 8.30 and a Led class II at 18.00.
- All the yoga passes will be extended accordingly.
Trial class: 15 CHF (for local students that are new to my classes)
Single class: 30 CHF
5x pass: 140 CHF / only morning: 125 CHF (valid 3 months)
10x pass: 260 CHF / only morning: 230 CHF (valid 4 months)
1 month pass: 225 CHF
3 months pass: 600 CHF**
Sunday Full Primary: 40 CHF or 10 CHF on the top of any AYL pass
* 15% discount for students under 26 years old
** Comes with a 10% discount for all the workshops and a possibility to freeze the pass for one week if you are away.
At the moment I don’t accept credit card payments. Please bring cash or take a paying-in slip so that you can transfer me money using e-banking. There is also a possibility to pay with Twint.
It is important for me that everyone who wants to practice Ashtanga can come to the class. If your financial situation doesn’t allow you to pay the full fee, please contact me – we will find a solution for you.
Here you can find Ashtanga Yoga Luzern Terms and Conditions.