You can join two types of Ashtanga Yoga classes:
- The traditional way to practice Ashtanga Yoga is Mysore style – a class where each student learns the sequence individually, with help of the teacher. For more information check: Mysore.
- Apart from Mysore I teach guided Led classes. In those classes all students practice the sequence together, guided by the teacher. For more information check: Ashtanga Led. There you can also find information about the Full Primary Led class that takes place every first Sunday of the month.
If you are a beginner with no experience in Ashtanga or yoga whatsoever, I suggest you start with the basics in Ashtanga Led class I or Mysore. I also recommend you to join the Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga workshop – there you can learn all the necessary theory and technique needed for the regular classes.
Because my classes are small and personal, I ask you to sign up for each class you attend using the booking tool below. You can cancel your booking up to 3 hours before the class (or until 7pm for the morning classes). You can sign up late, but if there aren’t at least two sign ups three hours before the class, the class will be canceled and I will notify the registered students. Here you can find extra tips on how to use Fitogram.
For those of you, who want to practice from home or for other reasons can’t make it to the studio, I offer online streaming of the Thursday led classes. You can find all the details about online classes here.
All the led classes are taught in English, but I also demonstrate the poses while teaching – don’t hesitate to join even if your English is limited. In Mysore I can adjust the language to your needs (English/German/Polish).
Follow this link to see the prices.
Schedule changes and updates:
- Ashtanga Yoga Luzern is slowly preparing for a fresh start in 2023. But first I would like to give you an opportunity to express your wishes. What kind of new classes would you like to see in the schedule? Here’s a short feedback survey where you can express your wishes. I will wait for you feedback until December 5th.
- Between December 7th and 12th I will be away for a yoga workshop. Note the schedule changes:
- Wednesday, 7.12: Mysore 6.15 – 8.30
- Thursday 8.12: holiday, no classes
- Friday 9.12: Mysore 17.30 – 19.00 with Claudia
Here you can find Ashtanga Yoga Luzern Terms and Conditions.