In any given moment, we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety. Growth must be chosen again and again. Fear must be overcome again and again.
It really warms my heart that you keep coming regularly even though it’s so tempting to stay outside in the summer! I love to see our little yoga community in Luzern growing and I’m happy to announce that from October on Ashtanga Yoga Luzern will expand, as I will take over the studio in Weggisgasse. I will focus all my energy there and with time I’m hoping to offer you even more classes and new interesting events. Below you can find a short update about the coming weeks.
- Because from October on I will be able to apply some changes in the studio and class schedule, I would be very happy if you helped me out by filling up this short feedback survey. Ashtanga Yoga Luzern is a place we create together and your opinion really matters to me. Take a few minutes and let me know what else I can offer you!
- To make the payments more convenient for you, from August on I will also take card payments at the studio. You can still pay with cash, twint or using bank transfer like you did before.
- Because the first Sunday of the month happened to be on a holiday weekend, I moved the Full Primary Series Led class to this Sunday, August 9th. I’m looking forward to doing the full sequence and some pranayama with you!
- The next workshop on August 15th (Saturday) is meant for all the ladies who practice yoga. We will discuss different topics important for female practitioners and we will do a light practice that you can do during your period and while pregnant. You can find more details on the website.
- The classes will take place according to the regular schedule the whole summer. The only class I won’t teach is Ashtanga I on August 21st (Friday). All the changes are always listed on the website and I keep the Fitogram schedule up to date.
- Remember that even when you are away, you can always join the online classes. Enjoy the summer and keep unrolling your mat regularly!