today is exactly one month since I taught my first class at the new studio in Weggisgasse. My heart is full of gratitude and I wanted to thank all of you for supporting me in the preparations, showing up at the opening and for coming so regularly to the classes at the new space. I hope you like it as much as I do and that we will keep creating this place together. Below you can find a few updates about upcoming events:
- The long-awaited Yoga meets Weggis festival started today! I will have the pleasure to teach two led classes there this weekend, on Saturday and Sunday morning. If you have no plans for this weekend, you can still join spontaneously! More details on the website.
- Because of the festival, there will be changes in the class schedule this weekend. Tomorrow, the morning Led class will be moved to the afternoon, starting at 16:00. The Full Primary Led class will take place on the second Sunday of the month, November 11th.
- In three weeks (November 24th) you can join another workshop that will support your Ashtanga Yoga practice. The title of the workshop is Strength & Grace and we will focus on smooth transitions from one pose to another. We will have a look at the exact technique of different transitions, like jump through and back, and work on strength required to do them. Connecting breath with movement will turn you practice into a meditative flow. More details here.
- The next Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga workshop is scheduled for January 12th. It is a great way to start the practice or – for those of you who already joined some classes – to learn the theory and techniques that we use in Ashtanga.
- Christmas is slowly approaching and again this year you have a chance to give someone you love a gift of yoga. Put a voucher for a yoga pass, workshop or a private class under the christmas tree and make someone healthier and happier in the coming year :)