Going through challenging things can teach you a lot, and they also make you appreciate the times that aren’t so challenging.
After this prolonged break I’m writing to you with good news: our studio can open its doors again on Monday! It has been a long four months since I last saw you in person and I’m sure all of us have missed human connection and being able to enjoy life outside our houses. Cherish this moment of transition – your first coffee on a restaurant’s terrace, your first movie in a cinema, your first practice in the studio.
I’m grateful for your support in the last months – it meant a lot to me to stay in touch and see some of you on the screen for online classes. Now I’m very much looking forward to teaching you in person again :)
Below you can find information about the next couple of weeks:
- On Monday, April 19th, I will reopen the studio for small classes up to four people. In this way I provide you enough space so that you don’t have to wear a mask during the class (of course you are welcome to wear one if you would like to). The masks are still obligatory in the entrance area of the studio. Here you can find all the protective measures we follow in the studio
- Because the classes are so small, I will ask you to sign up for each class you attend. You will be able to cancel your booking up to 12 hours before the class. Please carefully read the rules under the timetable and put your name on the waiting list whenever the class you want to join is already full. People often cancel the bookings and in the mornings I might be able to extend the class to fit you in.
- I have slightly adjusted the schedule in order to be able to accommodate more people in the morning classes. Some of the Mysore classes will be split into two time slots with four students in each group. On Wednesdays I will teach a led class instead of Mysore. These changes are temporary and I might still extend or shorten the morning classes according to your needs. I will keep you updated through the website and our WhatsApp group*.
- Apart from resuming teaching the Led classes in the studio, I will now stream them online for those of you, who can’t come in person. In this way we maintain the current online schedule and you can still practice when the class is already full. Please sign up every time you want to join to receive a link to the meeting.
- On the top of group and online classes, I will be able to teach private classes again. As long as the number of students in the studio is limited, you can book a private class with a 20% discount off the regular price. You can find more information here.
*If you would like to be added to the group to receive updates, practice tips and videos, please email me your phone number.